Wednesday, October 22, 2008

KHAT HANSEN 2 "Things with Wings" - RELOADED

The best laid plans...

Well, one of our listeners reported that our rebroadcast of the Khat show tonight was actually preempted by a live sports broadcast. It would have been nice if the station had mentioned that -- another in a series of recent tough breaks for UR.

Additionally, though ZShare is up, our files (at least the recent one's I've checked) still seem to be down. They haven't responded to my emails about this.

So, the only quick and easy solution I could come up with was to repost the show. You can listen to it on the link below, though it should be active in the podcasts list and the old description as well.

Listen to Khat Hansen 2 RELOADED.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Success! I just downloaded Khat #2 and can't wait to listen.

irene13 said...

Dunno what's happening but I canno download this new link. All I get is a blank screen. :( The suspense continues…

Stephen D. Sullivan said...

Workin' fine for me from both this post and the podcast bar on the left.

irene13 said...

Got it, at last. Thank you STEVE!

irene13 said...

So happy to finally get Part II with Khat Hansen. PLEASE have a Part III with her, please? I'd like to hear more about Khat's trip to the land of my birth, Peru. BTW, my mom, who grew up on a farm in Peru, mentioned there were many incidents of livestock, especially fowl, that were found dead, with no blood in their corpse. Her relatives would just shrugged it off and say it was some creature from the nearby jungles. She can't remember what name her relatives used for the creature that kills their animals. This is the first time EVER my mom mentioned this to me! Sounds pretty similar to the "chupacabra."