Monday, October 27, 2008

Steve "Manwolf" Sullivan at the Burlington Vortex Conference, October 31 - November 2, 2008

Heads up!  This coming weekend -- October 31 (Halloween!) through November 2 -- I will be attending the Burlington Vortex Conference in Burlington, Wisconsin.

(If you've been following my Tweets on Twitter, or watching the bar on the left of the Uncanny Radio blog or my regular blog, you probably already knew that.)

The conference is a fun-filled weekend of famous and interesting speakers, get-togethers, and spooky tours on many topics familiar to listeners of Uncanny Radio.  There are some very cool guests and events planned.

I'll be there selling and signing books, hanging out, chatting with friends and fans, and maybe help Mary Sutherland (Uncanny Radio guest and owner of the SciFi cafe) record all the cool presentations she's got lined up.

I can't tell you exactly where I'll be at what time, but I'll be wearing my Uncanny Radio t-shirt, and if you've checked my sites you probably have some idea of what I look like.

Hope to see you there!

-- Steve "Manwolf" Sullivan





No comments: